Optimize Your Business Today!
Get A Free Consultation
Don’t Settle For Less
Work Effectively Across Cultures
Cross-cultural awareness involves recognizing different beliefs, values and customs that other people have that are based on their origins or upbringings. Cross-cultural awareness positions people to be more successful in both personal and professional relationships.
Origin and personal experiences shape beliefs, values and customs. Cross-cultural awareness is the ability to notice and respect these differences. Showing consideration for the cultural norms of others makes a person more hospitable in a home country, and better equipped to fit in when traveling & working abroad.
Cultural & diversity
Respect for Diversity
Practicing Cross-ccultural awareness of others extends respect to people from different cultures. Crosss-cultural awareness also involves making adjustments and adaptations as necessary in different social and professional situations.
Culture is the way you think, act, interact and react…
Who needs this training?
Doing business in a cross-cultural environment requires an in-depth understanding of and clear communication with people from a variety of cultural backgrounds and nationalities and makes cross-cultural training essential in order to maximise positive outcomes of intercultural interactions and to reduce potential cultural faux-pas.
Contact us about Cross-Cultural training for your company. We're happy to provide you with more information, pricing details, and dates.
Lack of understanding is fatal
Different verbal and non-verbal communication styles can cause misunderstandings and frustrations.
Different verbal and non-verbal communication styles can cause misunderstandings and frustrations that can potentially affect international business relationships and cause a decrease in productivity and efficiency due to the lack of knowledge or appreciation of cultural differences.
- Our Cross-cultural training programmes such will help you understand your own values as well as those of other cultures through a combination of trainer-led discussion, group activities and self-assessments.
Learning objectives :
- Learn about cultural diversity
- Identify and understand how culture affects
behaviors in the workplace.
- Resolve cultural conflicts
- Develop cultural self-awareness
- Removing cultural barriers in the workplace
- Understand your own cultural conditioning
- Tools to become culturally competent
- Different communication styles
- Running effective cross-cultural teams
- Cross-cultural management skills
- Working together across cultures
- Developing cultural awareness
- Managing language issues
- Tips and strategies for managing remote teams
- Building constructive relationships
ALSo Cross-Cultural training involves a high level of learner participation facilitated by the trainer using a range of proven learning methods.
This includes individual and group exercises/role-plays/serious games to reinforce key messages, self-evaluation via filming and group and individual reflection/feedback.
The training is fun, engaging and empowering. The goal is to improve professional practice, problem solving and project leading, working more cooperatively and develop cross-cultural awareness in teams.
Get In Touch
Soft Skills India